Do you enjoy playing with water? Do you prefer brightly colored ones? Playing with water is one of the most engaging forms of entertainment, especially when the water is colorful. It appears to be both lovely and gorgeous. Make a succession of shifting colors is one game you can play. The purpose of this experiment was to test if water may migrate or spread to other locations in the presence of media. When water of a different hue is brought together, does it change color? Isn’t it intriguing? So, you want to try an experiment with colored water? Let’s work together to make it happen.
Tools and Materials for Creating a Moving Color Set
- Odd multiples glass of 3, 5, 7 and so on. In this experiment using 5 glasses
- Food coloring (at least 2 colors). In this experiment, 3 colors were used. Red, yellow and green
Activity Instructions a Moving Color Set
- Prepare the tools and materials needed
- The glasses are arranged in a straight line, side by side, and in close proximity to one another.
- Drop the dye alternately. 1 cup dripped, then no, drip, no, until the glass runs out
4. Pour half a cup of water into the glass containing the dye and stir with a spoon.
5. Fold the tissue lengthwise and place the tissue on the lip of the glass 1-2,2-3,3-4 and so on until the glass runs out
6. Watch the water pass through the tissue from the colored water glass to the empty glass. Take a look at the color combination.
Explanation of Simple Experiment Color Set a Moving
- Tissue is one of the objects that can be a way of moving liquids.
- This movement of water is called water capillarity
- Water with different colors can produce new colors
Safety Instructions Color Set a Moving
- To be safe, use plastic glass.
- Use an old mineral water bottle or a plastic teapot to pour water
- Ask your parents or siblings to accompany this experiment
good luck. want to make another experiment?